HTML Version Demo
Materia is an AngularJS admin app built on bootstrap 3.3 framework and uses material design framework. It uses less css with bower dependency and grunt task runner for scripts. You can use this as a starter template for web apps, dashboard etc. The template is fully responsive and works best in all the devices.
- Built with AngularJS and bootstrap 3.3
- Saved State of themes and navigation
- One click horizontal nav
- Less CSS
- Dashboard widgets
- Bower and Grunt for easy dependency and automated tasks.
- Form Components
- File Uploader
- Image Cropper
- Nested views using angular router
- Create chart using C3 and inline using sparkline
- Email App
- Working todo app
- Stylish Calendar App
- Lazy loading of scripts and templates
- Ionicons and Font Awesome icons
- All UI elements including tooltips, panels, collapse, tabs, progress bars
- Data Tables with responsiveness
- Login, Register and Lock Screen pages
- Invoice Page
- 404 page
- Responsive Grids
- Google Maps
- Helper Classes
- Documentation Included
v1.1.1 – 6th June 2015
- Fixed logo image overlapping on chrome browsers.
v1.1 – 15th May 2015
- Added HTML Version. See here
- Improve the documentation.
- Fixed multiple-select by adding overflow:visible to ui-select-multiple selector.
v1.0.1 – 4th May 2015
- Fixed text logo bug when nav in mini mode.
- Change border of buttons and panels to #e0e0e0.
- Fixed custom scrollbar on mobile device.
- Change width to max-width in auth.less file.
- Fixed ripple bug in md-button arise due to angular-material autocomplete module.
- Fixed saved state when multiple settings applied simultaneously.