3 different Email Newsletter designs, that use the same branding and styling. The 3 different designs are all good at promoting different types of content eg, simple textual, complex multiple feature, or single promotion etc.
- Plain HTML versions
- Plus additional Campaign Monitor versions complete with editing tags
- 3 different layouts, simple textual, complex multiple feature (newsletter), or single promotion
- Light and dark background variations
- 6 html files included
- Standards based html – Inline CSS and table layout
- Well commented code
- Customizable to match your brand via the layered PNG & PSD design files
‘V3’ comes with an identical set of templates that are chock-full of Campaign Monitor tags. This means that you can import the template directly into Campaign Monitor and start editing via their easy point and click interface. No knowledge of HTML required!
If you already know your way around CM, and want a bit more information – this template makes extensive use of image, singleline, and multiline tags. The newsletter template also uses table of contents and repeating areas.
I also have some other designs which are set up as Campaign Monitor templates: Boost newsletter design, Hudson newsletter design, and The Review Newsletter design
Vivid html newsletter
- Two column layout + one column layout
- Left & right hand menu versions
- Table of contents menu – quick link to anywhere in your newsletter
- Three colour variations
Planner html newsletter
- Two column layout
- Clean modern design
Help & feedback
If you run into any problems with these newsletter designs, let us know and we’ll try to help
We also appreciate all feedback, good or bad. If you have any comments or questions please feel free to email us or leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Don’t forget to rate this item – it only takes a second and really means a lot